do you name your stuffed toys?

hello mylotters, as you can see the subject, hehe.. i just wanna know if you name your stuffed toys like me.. lol.. :))
@katrinapaz (2438)
I do have stuff toys and i am naming them. One baby tiger stuff toy is named after my boyfriend who gave it. But since he gave me a lot of stuff toys after that iprovided diferent names for them and i always have them at bedside when i sleep :)
Yes. I had one named Chucky. I loved that toy until he started killing my neighbors.
@o0jopak0o (6406)
well, i have friends who are in their 20's who still has names to their teddy bears. Well i find it cute in a way. well one brought one when we were working and i have planned of "kidnapping and leaving a not that says ransom: No Ransom!" And she was so mad that she didn't look behind the paper where the doll is. lol the memories...
When I was a child, I liked to have the stuffed toys. And I would give them names. It's quite weird for me if they didn't have names. It was not really like a toy for me, I regarded them as my friends. I love China
@CTHanum (8254)
no i didn't.they already have their own name so i just call them by theirs.but that was 15 years ago.not into it anymore.:)
Yeah, I name my stuffed toys. I have a black sheep and a doll and now a white bear. The doll is "Angel" and the bear i just got so haven't named it yet. The sheep is "Fluffy" though.
I used to name them when I was younger, not anymore. Most of them are packed away in the attic for safe keeping anyway.