Would You Be Offended If Your Partner Chooses A Tranny Over You?

Hi guys, Was just intrigued by a news though that one couple is separating from each other du to third party. But in this case it was unusual because the husband is not going after another woman but a tranny or transvestite. I was just wondering what would have made him give up his family his home for such an illicit relationship? I mean I still don't get it. If a straight guy goes after a tranny or a gay guy does that mean he is gay too? Would you be offended if this happened to you?
@laglen (19782)
I would not be offended, I wold feel blessed. That finally I know what he is. Goodness, ANYBODY that leaves his/her family for somebody else, is not the person I want to be with. This is why you dont mess with married men. If he will cheat on her, why in the world wouldnt he cheat on you? Dont you think he is telling her she is the only one? lol
Hi Laglen, yes a man who goes after someone else cannot be trusted at all or a woman who cheats on her husband. Trust being an essential part of the relationship is broken and it takes years to build it but just a moment to destroy it.
@laglen (19782)
exactly. While I get the spirit of your discussion, I think it is the same if he left me for a man, a woman or a furry woodland creature
@MDG2211 (711)
• Argentina
If it is so gay as the transsexual, it is mas I believe that he is a degenerate, who got bored with his life and started experiencing other things. If I would get angry very much if I find out that I am cheated and without any doubt that would leave her, and it would give myself many wrangle but without mattering if it is with a man or a woman, definitively it is the same thing.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Candy, I would not be offended but I would be very upset and it would be the end of our marriage, I'm sure. It would not matter who he went after....the marriage would be over. A transvestite is not gay. If my husband was going after another man then I would assume that yes, he was also gay and I was just a cover-up. Sad but it does happen.
He gave up his family because of his selfishness. He just thought of making himself happy. If I were his wife, why would I be offended? I will not be offended, he chose to make himself a trash so why not if that's what makes him happy. Let him fulfill his worldly pleasures and lust, it's his choice and I guess my choice is to look for someone who is not selfish like him.
i think that any straight guy who has an affair with another guy, gay or transvestite, is also considered gay. no straight guy would be attracted to any guy. if i were the wife and i learned that i was replaced by a tranny, of course i would feel very very bad knowing that i was the one he married. if it's just me who gets hurt with his decision, i can live with that. i can take care of myself and leave him. however, if we have kids and my kids get hurt because of his choices, it would be hard to forgive. plus it would be very difficult to explain to the kids their dad's decision. plus kids are vulnerable, what would be the impact of this to them. in reality, as told by my gay friend, there are some married men who actually engage in such relationship without the wife ever knowing.