The Power of One.

@CJscott (4184)
Does your online earning opportunity discuss how with just one direct referral each month, you can accelerate your earnings by loads. It is of course a little more complicated then this, and it is a two step process. First, tell ONE new person about your opportunity each day, every day. And since we are human we may miss a couple of days each month, so say every month you tell 20 new people about your opp. Do you think you can do that? Second step, after you have informed and followed up with each of the people, do you think you can sign up one person into your business, be it PTC, or MLM, or Direct Sales or what have you. And can you do that every month? Keep in mind, that when you do this, and sign them up, you explain this concept to them, and they do the same thing, and in the first month, there is 2 of you, and then the 2 become 4, and the 4 become 8...and pretty soon, you are doing all right for yourself. What do you think of this as I say it? Does your opportunity present itself in such a way?
hello scott, great idea it was.but i already knew it since,my father is already into network marketing.he has gone through many mlm companies.he has also tried amway 4 to 5 years ago.in the mean time i have also learnt the abc of mlm business.personally i feel that no other business oportunity can be compared with the network marketing business. happy mylotting.
@CJscott (4184)
That is awesome anbfriend. Many MLM companies eh, has he found the one, he can retire with yet? Amway is Network Marketing, great company too. I am glad you have learned about, because it is the fairest form of free market in the world, are you currently with a MLM company? How is that working for you? If you would like some help with the skills, and building a list, check out the top link in my profile. Sincerely and With Appreciation.