a real friend is.....

for me, a real friend is someone who will tell you your mistakes.. most people cant tell if their friend has bad attitude.. but a real friend does.. (carefully ofcourse).. that's my tip to know if your friend is a real one.. though i know, all of us may know about this tip.. i just want to share it.. lol.. :) how about you? when you can say that your friend is a real friend? :)
i agree with you, a friend is someone who is willing to tell you when you are doing something wrong. he or she should not be scared to your reaction to the criticism. we should judge our friends by how they affect our lives. real friends make you into a better person while bad friends(if there's anything of the sort)do nothing to make you into a better person. good friends stick by you when you are at your lowest.
@rexrevol (328)
A real friend is someone who actually listens to your responses and in reaction he/she responses back...it's a sharing relationship...^_^
A real friend is someone to whom you neednot tell "you dont tell to anyone ok" he is a friend whom i say " i am feeling personally like this", he/ she is the one who always beside you whether it benefits you or friend and enjoy life together rather than enjoying alone
@thanks1961 (7049)
A good friend will be very close to you. You can be a good friend to others and others will be good friends to you also. As you are being a good friend to some one did you ever measured them is they are upto the level of how close you are with them. In fact, I din't get the meaning of real friend does.. carefully of course..., you think being as being a friend, sharing some personal involvement doesn't mean that it is friendship, it is only exploiting the friendship in the name of friendship. But, if you are on the same view, we can call it something else, but not friendship. A good friendship has wider meaning than what we expect. For many, now-a-days, friendship means sharing of secret moments with them. However, a good friendship is nearness to some one on mutual understanding with maximum faith and minimal selfishness. Regards, Thank-s
@prinzcy (5063)
For me, real friend is someone who knows you best, supportive and be with you when you need a friend to be with. It's not like relationship with a lover (though a lover can also be a best friend), it's close and will stand by you when you need someone. I always hear people throw out the word BFF so easily, I wonder whether they really understand the word.
the real friend is the one who build a way to communicate with you even both are far away each other. I have a friend that even they go outside the country they still sending me a message in many ways. Communication is the best way to keep the friendship.
@acey76 (1278)
well for me, a real friend is someone who sees you ,believes, and support you even though we are in perfect.... doesn't leave thus she/he pushes you to go on in life, a true friend is also a sister a bestfriend a friend all roled in one.=)
the real ones are the ones who stick with you and tell the truth. they are their in time of need and they are always positve