thing you dont understand about guys/girls

i'm just curious.. lol.. cause i have this argument just everyday.. cause it seems that he's getting jealous with an old friend and he keeps telling that he don't care... haha.. but yet our relationship is going stronger..
What i don't understand about some girls is why they fix themselves too much when they're just going out to buy grocery. It's not like they're going out clubbing or anything..
yeah.. there are some girls like that.. but not all girls.. :D
oh wow im sorry.. i guess i missed the line "some" in your comment.. :D
@pals101 (2011)
hehe...man are simply quite when it comes to jealous matter... Good for you girl!..
yeah.. why are you guys can't show what you really feel? lol.. :D
@pals101 (2011)
Its a man nature but once we show it would be very intense..
@med889 (5958)
I am also intrigued about this fact because because he never say that he is jealous but he is always doing things to show me that he is, like the other day he was asking me who is this guy who is the new friend of mine in Messenger, so I said to him that he is jealous or what he replied no but still the whole night the kept asking me little by little on that guy and I must say that he was jealous too.
yeah.. guys always hide what they feel.. :o
@JoaniZik (90)
people don't get jealous if nobody is trying to make them jealous! I don't know but maybe your guy is jealous because you're making feel like it. just remember that guys are "territorial" negatively speaking-possessive! positively-they protect and a lot more! just a warning girl; don't feel so much assurance about your relationship going stronger; your guys seems to talk less; and that's dangerous for you if you wont do anything to change that issue you guys face everyday. trust me; if your guy can't trust you...............
hhmmm.. yeah you got a point.. but i'm not doing something to make him jealous.. maybe he's just being to worry because he's 7,000 miles away.. but i guess he's just playing around sometimes when he's talking about my friend.. :)) he trust me i know.. if not then probably we'll not go this strong.. :D
there are many things I don't understand in girls. I don't know why girls wants boys.hmmmm..
you mean boys don't want girls? lol.. :D
congratz. . .
thanks .. :))
@eLsMarie (4148)
I think he's in an in denial stage. He doesn't want to admit that he's jealous but he's really is. On the contrary, maybe he has doing something also and he's accusing you so that you won't be making suspicions. I'm not really sure but I guess you should confront him before things would grow worst.
@xeroeight (1061)
LOL well as a guy I don't understand with the girls is they always change mind instantly and also their mood its like they were OK this second then suddenly they become a monster and get mad with any good reason, why did I say with good reason its because if I ask them they don't even bother to tell their reason why they are angry or something. It always happen to me with my girl friend and other friend of mine, me and my guy friends always discuss this thing when it happen to us were always guessing what is up to the girls why they suddenly change mood, I'm sorry to tell this but frankly its really hard to get along with girl. I hope you understand me and don't get offend this is only my opinion and its base on our experience not only mine but from my friends also.
anyone here want to build a website of yourself? contact me please. qq:532386752; msn: xia-hongbo@hotmail.com