It rains cats and dogs with thunder ,lightning and hail

@hanna811 (132)
China
About 30 minutes ago,it started to rain,woow what a heavy rain!It's pouring !And what shocked me is the hail,it has been no hail for about ten years here and I heard that there was big hail in US and caused problems . Wish it wont happen again.
@cleewlkr (160)
hail? I've never seen rain with hail... because i lived in Indonesia, the weather is Quite Hot... If you said about hail, then I think your head will be painful if one of them land on your head can somebody tell me how big was smallest and the largest hail?
@hanna811 (132)
As I know ,the smallest is like rice and the biggest may like an egg ,haha ,can you believe it ? If the hail which is as big as an egg hits you ,then maybe you will feel very pain or even dizzy ,haha Wish it wont happen to you
@cleewlkr (160)
EGG?? that was too big... it must be painful if one of them hit your head... .
@juicekodai (1122)
woah... that must be scary... like, im afraid of rain, heavy rains with thunders and lightning specially when im alone.. makes my heart beats fast... what more if there's hail.. i want to experience or see hail though but probably if that will happen here, id probably be catching my breathe.. good thing is im from a tropical country, so hail is far from reality.. :)
• Israel
In the winter sometimes if it is a very cold day it will hail. This past winter, the weather was very cold, and I was teaching in an elementary school, it started hailing, and then it turned to snow. All the kids ran to the windows chanting "snow snow snow" for about 10 minutes, which was about how long it was snowing. Then it turned to rain and the children turned away disappointed. If it snows for more than 2 hours, in Jerusalem, all the kids get sent home.
@med889 (5958)
I think this is to be admired for a long time because it happened some ten years ago and this is something phenomenon, I also wish it does not cause any problems too.
@srganesh (6348)
Well,you would have appreciated this rain without the hail.Won't you?For us,in India,though the end of summer is near,the sun is still very hot and we are expecting the monsoon rains quickly.It is very very hot here.