expectation from your life partner?

@kirthy (387)
hi, all the people will have expectation about their life partner.what is yours? share with me.........
@indahfth (11177)
Not much of what I expect from my partner. I just hope my partner would love me forever. I just wish he loved me what it is. And I hope he's sincere aspirations for me.
@mtvmtv (601)
Hi, I agree with you.All the people have less or more expectations from the life partner.Well,i have only one expectation and that is she should understand my situations.
@kalav56 (11510)
I got married 32 years ago and to tell you the truth my only expectation from my life parnter was [when my mother asked me in confidence before looking out for me] that he must be clever and equally if not slightly more educated than I.Secondly, because I am tall for a woman I wanted a person who is slightly taller than me and was not keen on someone shorter than me.