The clothes you've put away until they come back in style... have come back in s

Whoa..this is really true. They say this is a sign of being old already since you passed by a lot of clothes styles. I have many clothes in the locker which I put off for future use. That future use I am referring to is for future occasions. But it seems like clothes style come in fast paces and clothes are always outdated. Now I realized that they’re coming back in style that we used to have. Is this true enough for you?
fashion is a constant cycle.designer search for decade archives for inspirations.some trends that are hot in th 60's,70's,or 80's come back again.some styles that were in season 2 years ago may come back this season.it is better to choose classics because they are timeless.classic like the little black dress,the cropped pants,the ballet flats,and the boat neck,striped Sabrina top are classic that last from one season to another.
i agree with you. classics don't just go out of style. we can also add accessories to classic clothing and they compliment very well. thanks for commenting here.
@p3ks626 (6550)
I have one blouse like that my mom kept for a few years. We were not expecting that it will be back in style and so it was so I got to wear it again. It was my favorite blouse when I was in college and I wore it 3 years for the whole time. My mom kept it, I didnt know she did. And then 2 years ago she showed it to me and I thought the style was in so I get to wore. It was stored in the cabinet for more than 2 years and when I saw it I wore it and after I wore it, I got spots all over my body and it was so itchy. lol
my mom used to say that i don't need to buy more clothes because styles will come back after some years and the cost would be very different. clothing styles are back on the shelves now. it's always a trend. i just hope its the same for other stuffs like hair.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
That's why you need to go for classics, that never go out of style! Instead of buying a supertrendy item, go for the classic version, which might seem boring to some, but the truth is that you will be able to wear a classic item for years and years and it will still be in style. Some of the most classic fashion items are: The little black dress Bootcut, dark wash jeans Black pumps Black ballet flats A black a line skirt A white blouse