A Sorry State Of Affairs..............

I am sorry that I have not been to reply to your discussion or reply to the ones that you all replied to mind. For the last couple of days I have in bed and sick with a cold or it could be the flu. Whwn I get to feeling a little better I PROMISE that I ANSWER ala of the Discussions. Again I am VERY SORRY. Take care and I miss chatting with you all. SNOW
Sorry you have been feeling under the weather Snow. Get plenty of rest, eat some warm chicken soup and feel better soon.
I am feeling better then I did a week ago and chicken soup and rest helped a lot. Thanks for caring.
@ANTIQUELADY (36493)
gOOD MORNING sNOW, HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON. Feeling bad is the pits. Take care & try to have a good weekend.
Hi ANTIQUELADY I am feeling much better then I did all of last week. So now, I think that I am at the end of this spring or summer cold. Thanks for stopping by and take care Snow
@indahfth (11176)
Hopefully, when you experience some pain today, making you more rest. I am glad you are better, so it can return normal activity again. Hopefully after this, you will always be healthy.
Hi indahfth Yes, I am feeling much better. Thanks for stopping by and I enjoyed our little chat Take care Snow
@ersmommy1 (12607)
Hopefully you feel better now. It's something that happens. I never seem to be caught up!
Hi ersmommy1 It has been a very long week, but I am staring to feel better. Long time no Mylot...... It's nice chatting with you again. How have you been Take care Snow
@debsgw (256)
Hey Snow, I hope that you are feeling much better now - am sorry to hear that you were feeling so sick - haven't been able to get in much myself just lately. Take care, Debs
Hi Debs Thanks for caring and for stopping by. Take care Snow
@crazydaisy (3899)
Don't WOORY!!!! Just take care of you're self first and get "BETTER" I will always be here,You're health is more important than mlot, I am sorry to hear that you are sick ,Hope you're get better soon so take it easly!!! I understand how you feel when I can't use the computer I go crazy but it's always be there,cheer up!!!! cd
My dear sweet CD, thanks for caring and for stopping by. I do feel better than I did a week ago. Take care Snow
@missybear (11398)
Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. Have plenty of fluids and some chicken noodle soup, if that doesn't help take some Thera Flue
My dear sweet missybear, I am feeling much better now, Thanks for caring. Take care Snow
@rosie230 (1674)
Awww... I hope you are feeling better soon, and don't wory we will all be here to chat to when you are back! Take Care Rosie x
Thanks rosie230. I am feeing better and also thanks for stopping by and caring. Snow
hi snow dont worry about us mylotters just take care of yourself. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so awful Summer colds I think are the worst, I just got over one my self just no fun at all. Take all the time you need and really get to feeling great again. hugs from hatley.
Hi Hatley You are right summer colds are very very bad. This time around it put me in bed for about 5 days. I am starting to feel better. Thanks for stopping by and for caring. Snow