10 things i hate about you

wow.. this is an old school movie that was launched 11 years ago.. and what i can say is this is one of the best romantic comedy that i have watched.. :))
i like that movie too.. was a bit ironic, but quite lovely
yeah.. i even cried while she was reading her poem.. :(
was it at the part where she said,'But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all'..
@kooltiger (855)
• Pakistan
nice title to hear.. and i will surely watch this movie because of you.. because you have rated this the best.. so i m gonna download this movie..
oh.. you must.. lol.. :D this movie rock my world.. hehe.. :D
@killer04 (283)
I have to agree with you. The first time I watched the movie, I thought that it was really great. What I liked about that movie is that it was not like the other comedy movies out there. Great acting from Heath Ledger as well. It was recently brought to my attention that there was a remake of the movie in 2009. I wonder how it is...
@jonnifc (1021)
maybe what you heard was the tv series. there is a tv series made after the movie. i loved the movie too. heath ledger and julia stiles were cool in that movie. they were funny. i also liked larisa oleynik because i used to watch her on "alex mack". cool movie!
I have seen the movie but it was a very long time ago. From what I remember I enjoyed it. I need to watch it again.
yeah.. i just watched it online and whoaa.. this is so cute.. :D
@grayxenon (1307)
definitely a good movie, it is also included in my top romantic comedy list..the plot is lively and every line is entertaining, i may look for this movie again to refresh my memory..thanks for reminding..hehe
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It certainly is a pretty good movie. I certainly enjoy watching it. It's a pretty good and funny romantic comedy. I would definitely recommend it to people, who haven't seen it and who enjoy romantic comedies.
@mafra4u (284)
Indeed, it was a really nice film. The film was inspired by Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew. Heath Ledger was so cool in the film. It was the break through film for him. He was such a talented actor. It's a pity that he is no more :(