In the Morning, What Drink u ?

Lady and a cop of tea - i like drink a cop of tea in de morning
@JL_Love (199)
Netherlands Antilles
The best in the morning is to drink something , some people doesn't care at all What you tink iis the best 2 drink in the morning? 1. Caffee 2. Melk 3. Hot chocolate 4. Tea 5. Beer 6.Lemonade 7.Water
before i do anything else in the morning (even before i go to the loo..) i have three glasses of water. it helps to cleanse my system
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
I heard about It wihthout brushing your teeth but who can explaine why drinking water before doing anything help to cleanse the system.
i'm not sure...i read it somewhere in a japanese book. some way where the traditional japanese take care of their health with natural methods. it didn't sound that difficult, so i tried it out. now it's kind of a habit already
@wiggles18 (2523)
Green tea all the way."I've been drinkin' green tea all day, I'm pumped!".
@wiggles18 (2523)
Ya!Green tea definitely has helped me lose weight. Especially when I pair it with exercise. I actually drink it while exercising; I sweat so much!
@BART78 (2932)
my preference is not on your list, every time i woke up in my bed in the morning my first liquid solution is 1 glass of lime/lemon splash (warm water + 1/2 fresh squeeze of lime or lemon + pinch of salt) this solution can wash your body fat residue and detox your body after your body had gone to 8 hours of long sleep and stomach is empty..
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww somebody at the gym told a friend of mine to drink the big spa water bottle fill it and squeeze some lemon so it must be true
@ericpapasit (1276)
Coffee.... it's start my day...
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
first smell in the morning coffeeeeee, but how would you preffer with or without milk ? even tea somepeople throws milk in. I have never taste that one. coffe with pancakes is a good start, and or french toast !!
Unlikely, I really hate hot drinks every morning. I'm the only one in the house hold who doesn't drink coffee. I really don't know why. Usually when I get up from bed, I would eat my breakfast with Ice cold water or Mt. Dew or Chocolate.
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
Chocolate is also a good chice it kicks you up and where you life is cold just imagine if you live in a tropical climate then you will have to walk with a jug of ice