Are you up to doing a task today?

I want to do one but,I am drained right now. I love how I had tow approved already. Making my month a breeze. But,today I am truly tired and can't function for a big task.
@hamid14 (81)
I am always up for doing any kinds of tasks each and everyday. And dtoday is just another day where I am making money through various online opportunities, so there's no reason not to up for doing tasks!
I feel a little drained too. I mean, I actually have a lot of work to do. I wasn't expecting it, since I'm on summer vacation, but had someone request me to make them a poster for their company. It's a pretty tough job because I'm kind of at a loss for what kind of poster to make for them. It needs to be done by Tuesday, which I thought would be a fairly easy deadline to nail, but I'm a bit loss about where to begin. I did eye some of the tasks today and I'm interested in one of them that is set for $4.50, so I might try it if I can get an idea and sample set for this poster. I do like doing the tasks. They eat a few hours of my day, but I think the money is worth it. They're sort of fun too, since I'm learning stuff.
• Marion, Kansas
Nope, not today. I am only home for about thirty six hours, then going back out west to work a few more days. I am really glad it is a temporary job. I would hate being away from home all of the time. On the other hand, we really need money right now so I am glad I had this opportunity.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Just take it easy if you can and go back to it later. We are having a really strong heat wave it either makes me a workaholic or a lazy madam at the moment I am working way like a little Beaver. But there are Days when I don´t come on here only to post a few and that´s it. There should be strong Storms tomorrow so it should be much easier for me to work as well. I don´t do any Tasks at the moment I am into other things though.
@suehan1 (4356)
Yes I would like to give them a go, but it is finding the time to actually do some research and I still am doing all the other things that I am doing today. When I have a few hours to spare I might give it a go. Glad yours were approved.
@ndubose (418)
I have not tried a task but it seems as though they are always taken...I will definitely give one a try when I have some free time...
hi gifts sometimes I look at the tasks and it seems like they ask for too much for so little pay then some one comes along and gets a really good paying task. I think I have been a little too much of a wuss so next time i see one that looks appealing I willtry it as it wo uld be nice to add a little more money to my earnings. lol lol. but tonight for some reason am down in the dumps . my roommie is in the hospital and I amn feeling lonely. but thats just being silly as my son come to see me and my best friend emails me each week day. so tomorrow I will be up and smiling again.I know what you mea about being so tired you cannot function here as I am getting to that tonight.its eight thirty here saturday eve I am in the Us in Ca.
@Shar19 (8236)
Since I can never seem to get any tasks to approve, I have basically gave up on doing any of them. I'm glad that you have some luck with them though.
@skysuccess (8882)
giftsandbagscom, First of all, you are human and you have your limits, so you need to rest. There will be other tasks and myLot will certainly be around. Just settle down at your new place first and do whatever you need to for your family and yourself - then you work! There's nothing more important than one's health and you should remember that as you cannot and even would not be able to do anything without your health or well being. So, take care.