Limbaugh married for the fourth time over the weekend, but that isn't the story.

Rush Limbaugh was married this weekend for the fourth time this weekend, but the big story was the entertainment. Sir Elton John performed at the entertainers weekend for an undisclosed amount of money. I am very interested to see how supporters of Limbaugh, and conservative republicans feel about a man that talks like a conservative, but acts like a liberal. And, does this change the way you feel about Elton John who performed for a man that has bashed homosexuality often?
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I didn't know only liberals were allowed to like Elton John's music. Is that written in the Liberal Handbook?
I just find it funny how people who bash gay people, have no problem with listen to the music of an openly gay person. Especially someone who bashes them as much as Limbaugh has. Would you consider Limbaugh a conservative?
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Funny thing is that it's Elton John who's taking the heat from the gay community for selling out. So you might think that Limbaugh shouldn't hire Elton because he's gay and some think Elton shouldn't perform because they don't like Rush.
It isn't like Limbaugh has been Pro Gay. He has been anything but that. I would say that the gay community has ever right to be upset with Elton John.
@laglen (19782)
no an no, maybe the new bride likes elton john and maybe he needed the money. Either way, he is an entertainer fo rmoney, hence, he was making money. I havent really cared for elton john for some time now. But limbaughs decision to have him play does not affect me at all.
What about the fact that this is Limbaugh's FOURTH MARRIAGE? I don't know why John did accept this job, I haven't heard if he is hurting for money, but I find it hard to believe that he would actually do this for someone like Limbaugh. Thought conservatives considered marriage as sacred. I guess NOT!
@laglen (19782)
hahaha i do wonder also why he would take the gig. Most conservatives do believe that marriage is sacred. But hinestly, people like Limbaugh and Trump, even for the money will only last so long when you realize he wont die soon!
I really don't care that Rush got married again. That is his business. I can't eve tell you who she is..why? I don't care. I know plenty of people who have been married a lot of times. Hopefully this one works out for them. As for Elton John...I was shocked. But heck maybe they like his music. YOu can like a musicans music and not agree with their life. Or heck even know about their lives. As for Elton John...I am sure it cost Rush an arm and a leg to have him perform. Elton John is not cheap. So it was a business transaction for both of them.
FYI...It is being reported that Elton John was paid a million dollars to perform at Rush's wedding. So that right there is your reason for it happening.
@Taskr36 (13925)
Meh, if I refused to listen to any singer whom I disagreed with politically or socially I'd be hard pressed to find good music. Has Limbaugh or his 4th wife ever criticized his music? Has Elton John ever said he'd never perform for a republican? If not than they are just people who are able to separate personal politics from business. As for Limbaugh, I don't really think he believes a lot of what he says on his show anyway. He's an entertainer and far too many people take him too seriously.
I agree that he is just an entertainer, and people shouldn't take him seriously at all. But, people do!!
@bobmnu (8160)
I think Rush would agree what Elton John does in his private life is his business. You can like the singer without agreeing with his life style and political views.