wikinut could not register

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, yesterday one of my mylot friend have told about wikinut,a writing site,it seems to be the site was good and i think i can earn some thing in the site,but to my surprise i could not register in it,i have tried several times to register with the site,once again the fresh application is comming on submitting the application,can any body could reveal the secret ,how to register with the Wikinut site,have a nice day
@gfeef01 (538)
I registered earlier today so it does seem to be working now. However, sometimes it's just your internet browser or it's settings not letting you into things. if you use anythig other than IE try loading that up and registering. I know i've had to in the past to get some sites to work.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi gfeef, thanks for the response,i think i have tried with other browser or not,some time in one or two issues i too have observed some difference in register problem,any how i will try to open it in another browser,if not i will change the computer that is net cafe computer,have a nice day
@gfeef01 (538)
Hi. did you manage to get it working? I'm looking at my stats right now so i know the site is not down or anything. The other thing to do is ask a question about your country of origin. I'm in the UK as are they, do you know of other people from where you are based signing up to Wikinut?
@subhakars (934)
Hi, I have registered and posted an article. I did not have any issues with it. Try tomorrow. There might be some problem with the site now.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi subhakars, thanks for the response,thanks for the support,once again i will try to open the account with wikinut today also,let me see what happend now,if not how can i contact the administration in wikinet,i do not found any tab for customer care or administration in that,have a nice day