Chuck

Does anyone else watch and love chuck? I seem to be the only one among my friends who love this tv show so have no one to discuss the three great seasons with!
@stealthy (8188)
For the most part I like "Chuck" but I get a little tired of some of the Buymore characters. I really like the arc of episodes when Kristin Kreuk guest starred and wish they had done more with her. Some of the obstacles and plots are getting a little too contrived this last season so I'm not too sure about the future of teh show.
I agree that sometimes the Buymore parts get a little boring - I prefer to stay on the main action though after season 3 inalle I am wondering whether these parts will be cut in the next season which Ive heard has been confirmed (I cant wait!).
Chuck is up and down for me. I love the characters but the show gets a bit corny at times. At times I think it would be better if it were only 30 minutes long. I will keep watching though!
@chiyosan (30205)
I do!! I love this TV series :D Chuck is soo great wish he could find it in the intersect to find me. haha :D
I love Chuck, my cousin is also a great fan of this tv show. I remember I was always laughing every time I watch an episode from season 1. I'm still waiting for the next season 4. I think it will this July. I'm so excited on the next season! Go Chuck!!!