What would you do with $1,000? $1 Million? Why?

If I had a thousand dollars, I'd put away $300 for bills and such. With the $700, I'd go shopping=) I love shoes, so that would be my major splurge with most of the money. You an already find shoes at places like TJ Maxx anyways. With the rest, I'd go to there (TJ Maxx) and buy all kinds of clothes, such as career and fitness and casual. If I had a MILLIONS dollars, I would invest it in something that would probably last me a life time, and take care of my family with that. I would make sure we had everything to live free and comfortable enough to enjoy life, but not forget where we came from. I would help the poor and the sick and of course, the children, because they are the foundation of this world. So what would you do??????
@rosekiss (30094)
• Eugene, Oregon
That is a very good question, and one I haven't really thought about, because I know it will never happen, especially the $1,000,000.00. I never would anticipate getting that kind of money, but it would be nice. It would help to get everything completely paid off, and have money left over, lots of it. I would probably save the $1000.00. In this economy, anything over and above what I make now, would be a premium, that is for sure. I can really dream though, even though I am sure it will never happen. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@CJscott (4184)
Tell the universe you want it, each day say I want 1000000$ please give me the plan to get it, and then act on the plans you are inspired with, with belief will come the money. If you think it never will happen though, that is the reality you choose for yourself. Sincerely and With Appreciation.
If I had $1000 dollars, I would get a new laptop. If I had a million dollars, I would invest it on Stock Market and hope that I make more :P
@jc92619 (116)
If i had a 1000 dollars i wud put it to buy some domains and make some money makin websites and little the rest i wil stil put it to some investment. If i had something of 1 million i wud by a server and the other related items to run a web hosting domain and of course ill spend the rest this time for goodies i need :P
@wiggles18 (2523)
1,000 dollars I would put towards my travel fund. If I have 1,000,000 dollars I would retire, and travel on a tight budget forever. That or buy a small private island and live there forever.That would be awesome.