given a chance to talk to noynoy aquino what will you ask him to do for you?

I am so happy because the results of the election for me is satisfying. I am happy that a good person sits on the presidential chair. His family aims for the betterness of the country. I sense that they have good motives. If given a chance to speak with President Noy Noy. I will ask him to do something about the sprouting number of nurses and nurses to be in the country.. This is getting really serious, not all of us are getting job outside the country... It is so hard to apply for a local job and some of them requires nurses to pay for the service we contribute to hospitals. And the job openings from outside the country all requires 2 -5 years experience and how ridiculous is that.. We have no way to go... Majority resort to call center jobs just to be hired some of them dont accept nurses.... Will this ever be resolved or will this become worst....
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I am a Nurse but I doubt Noynoy can solve this problem in one term. He wasn't really my candidate but I am happy it turned out to be him. That's better than having ERAP back! When I started out Nursing, I felt lucky because of the many opportunities for us. But now it seems like we are rotting here, jobless and frustrated. I do have regrets but I just trust that God will help us all.
and I dont understand why there are a lot of students pursuing nursing... I mean don't they see it... we are overcrowding already...
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Because nurses are really in demand still. It's just that USA closed its doors for us and I don't see retrogression ending anytime soon. Some countries require exams that seem impossible to pass. Not to mention the cost it entails. That's why a lot of us get scared to try. Some institutions actually pray that people wont stop enrolling. Likfe nursing schools who had to pay for clinical instructors, clinical instructors who wish they wouldn't be laid off from work, review institutes who pray that there will always be nurses to review. Everything is connected, isn't it?
@juggerogre (1659)
I'll just ask him to keep all of his promises during his campaign. And 1 more thing. I want him to do something about Arroyo's scandals.