Maybe it's the Facebook friends who don't excite you about FB anymore . . .

I know many people are fed up with Facebook . . . privacy issues, the many changes, unfixed glitches, or just plain ol' boredom. But is it possible that maybe it's some of your Facebook friends that have turned you off to it? I still love Facebook, but I will admit I'm not particularly motivated by some the people on my friends list anymore. *The ones who used to be on Facebook all the time aren't on as much (like me . . . just tooooo busy). I will log on daily to lurk through the news feed and make a comment or two, but I don't update my status or post photos as much. *Some just have too many negative things to say on their status updates. Others have mundane up-to-the-minute updates that you get tired of reading. *It's exciting when we find someone and exchange life updates - but then what. Sometimes the friendship continues . . . sometimes you just become another face on their friends list. *You comment on your friends status updates and photos, but you don't hear any responses back from them. They don't comment on your stuff. Makes you wonder if they care, or don't care, or possibly not even remember you in the first place. *Sometimes you finally reconnect with someone, but then you don't hear a peep from them - at all. Again, you're just another face on their list. *Some of your friends are just into the games and you constantly see their game updates on the news feed. So what. I'm sure there's more to add to the list. One of my "elderly" friends was flirting on Facebook a lot with one of the moms I know - on my wall and her wall - very inappropriate . . . and it made me cringe when he made comments. BUT, I still love Facebook anyway. How about you?
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
I talk to people, they talk to me. I don't pay attention to most of that other stuff... There were a couple of threads going on, political, with people majorly attacking one another a la the myLot political section. Ironically they were myLot people who were fed up with myLot. lol
Yah, I think saw those some of those "political" posts . . . I only lurk - hee hee. I guess I have to wonder why people hate Facebook so much when others (like me) love it so much.
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Different strokes...
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well at first its exciting to be in facebook but not anymore. i havent been their in weeks. But of course from time to time i visit there to be updated from what is happening to my friends and such
So why do you think it hasn't been exciting anymore? I still log in every day . . . I would go crazy if I don't go there for weeks - ha ha. The longest I've been without Facebook was probably a couple days like during the weekend. I'm the type who has to read the entire news feed so I don't miss a thing!