Why everyone accusing President for Oil Spill?

I am watching news and every channel has same thing to discuss that President has not been able to handle the Oil Spill issue. There is problem with the leadership, some news paper columist talk about black and white. Why all blame on President, I have not followed this news everyday but from different tals and discussion knew that President is doign his part. Most of the news channels are busy to discuss the lack of leadership skills, why so? BP should take proper steps to deal with the situation.
yeah you are right. nowadays the leaders of the country are made the scapegoat for everything. The people don't understand, how can they hold the president responsible for things like that?? it is not the president's fault the the oil was spilt.
Blame game is easy for everyone so they keep doing that without getting into the root cause. Thank you for sharing.
@sid556 (31005)
I really don't know why the president is being blamed. BP is to blame. The president has admitted that he does not know anything about this sort of thing nor how to fix it. He is listening to suggestions and advice. I don't really know what people actually expect him to do. Even experts don't seem to know what to do.
Yes, all he can do is appointing the best peoples to work on this and that has already been done. This has never happened in the past so there is no readymade solution availabl, so things will take time. Thank You for sharing.
@defcon505 (921)
People want to blame a big one. That's how life is.
Blame BP not the President. I think he is doing his part.