Always There

family - A picture of a abstract family
Is there someone in your life that always there when you need them? If so respond and tell me why you respect them so much. What makes them special and why they are always there for you?
@rastogisw (446)
Yes , ofcourse there are 3 people in my life ,who will be here when I need them my parents and my husband after sometime my kids will also be ther when I am in need as right now they very small.My parents are little far away but my husband always stands with me whenever I am in trouble.
Sweet I can also rely on my parents no husband yet maybe some time in the future lol
I never had the time to lean on my parents, well maybe because i never had one. LOL. They left since birth, but now i have my own family, and that is my cousin who is always there for me. So, at the moment, Other than myself, i can always say that , my cousin is always there for me, ups and downs of my life.
@takie23 (142)
I have 3 people popped up in my mind while reading your question. My mum, my dad, and my hubby. Though, my dad has passed away, but during those time when he was still with us, he was the best dad in the world and I love him dearly. Up until now, whenever I need him I can just close my eyes and bring back my memories and he will be there with me. My mum is a super woman and I love her with all my heart. She is the most caring and able person I've ever known. I know she love me sooooooooo much and I love and respect her so much too. My husband is always there for me. He's very caring and understanding. We argue at times (it's just normal :), but we always end up loving and understanding each other even more.
Tim is always there for me no matter what it is I may be in need of. He can talk me of the edge of a building as well. I was moving to Miami and leaving him behind and he was here everyday with me. counting down the hours till my moving date came. I am now not leaving the state just the town and he is right here with me. My sister comes to my aid when ever I need her. She will not fight for me thought but anything else she will be there.
Well, i don't need anybody but myself. As of now, i really don't need someone or anybody to be with or to cry with or laugh with. Right now, i really need to be with myself because all my life, i always been to someone else, and i forgot who am i or how am i doing . Well its really nice to be with yourself you know, you'll have the time to know better about you. And when time comes you'll know better about You, that time, when the day comes you'll need someone, you can always lean in your Self :D
My grandpa was always there when I needed him. He raised me from a baby and my dad really didnt care about us kids very much. When I needed my grandparents financially they were always there for me. Whats so amazing is my grandpa and I share a birhtday august the 8th. I have a great deal of respect for my grandpa because he was always there for me.