travel insurance

@ladychai (147)
when traveling abroad for a short period of time, most countries require travel insurance. what is the best travel insurance our there that's both cheap and legit?
@maximax8 (27053)
I live in Europe and so the travel insurance to another European country is cheap. Travel to another part of the world but North America is more expensive. There are special deals for long term stays to Australia or New Zealand. The pricey travel insurance is for any part of the world including North America. That is the one I got for my trip to Canada. I have got cover for airline failure. For Canada I needed high medical cover just in case. I would advise you check on the Internet five different deals on travel insurance. They will ask which part of the world you are going to, who is traveling with you, how long you are going away for and what cover you wish to have. I always get travel insurance.