dancing in front of the audience

@ladychai (147)
you will actually have to feelings here. you become excited at the same time you feel some doubt. when you are excited you will be confident and it will show in the way you move by the time you doubt yourself, you will feel like everyone will be laughing at you. it can be scary yet rewarding. I have danced in front of the entire school, at a stage in front of a large crowd, at a public ceremony, a company event yet there is still fear maybe because i am also excited to dance. weird is it not? how about you how do you feel when dancing in front of the audience?
• Japan
I've dance a lot in my life in front of big crowd,audience and public. I like dancing and but before I started dancing in big crowd. I feel so confident dancing in front of big crowd whether it's a contest or just performing. Dancing is great passion of art, you can express your feeling through dancing whether your happy, sad or excited.
I did dance many a times in front of the audience.Before going to the stage i feel lil nervous but once i go there i try and giv my best and if the audience is good and cheerful then i get really more excited
@ada8may21 (2419)
When I was in my college days I am a performer in our school because I joined our glee club and I am in dance group. Then in our department I am always one of the representative to dance. Before performing I would really feel so excited and so eager to dance I could not wait for our turn to dance and bring it on. After the performance that is the only time I would feel nervous, its weird why I have the feeling after the performance. I feel shaking and my heart is really beating so fast.