I need help please on guidlines

Ok so i posted another topic that got no answers probably because the subject decided to put it in. My questions are: + Is posting ref. links to other sites on your profile mylot illegal? + Is posting ref. links to other sites on the forum mylot illegal? + Can you pm ref. links or is that mylot illegal? I've been skimming through the faq and guidelines pages and I've only got a vague description of what is and isn't ok. I used to think all of this stuff was ok but I see members being flagged for posting links in forums. Someone posted guidline violation in one of my discussions called "verified payouts" when i was asking people if they knew any legit payout sites. No one posted links so im wondering if its mylot illegal to ask for things like that... I would just like to clear this up so I can actually get payed out this month lol! And I don't want my account to get deleted thats for sure anyways lemme know thanks!
It's ok as long as you keep it in your profile. pming ref link is allowed too I think. But you're not allowed to post ref links on discussions.
Thanks for posting. I've noted that most people have blogs. I should get one fer sure haha. This helps clarify thanks!
@jc92619 (116)
it says "dont post links for affiliate programs" ....so post only the domain names of your site....so theres no problm if u post a link for an earning site with jus www.domain.com....
@monouu (2612)
You can add ref. link in your profile but not post it openly in discussions. You also can't ask people to pm you for link e.g. "Pm me if you want the website" etc is not allowed. You can however pm other people privately your ref. link provided he/she ask for it. Remember don't spam.