Most annoying question for you

@laniekins (4585)
What is the most annoying question anyone can ask?
laniekins, you and i both have been asked that question! i really hate it when people ask me why i'm still single. they try to sugarcoat it a bit by throwing in the bit that i'm pretty so it's such a wonder. there are people made for marriage and there are some who are called to do other things, i seriously hate it when people equate joy and fulfillment with getting married. sometimes even when i know i've already given the best possible answers to that query, they still go back to why. it's infuriating.
@laniekins (4585)
I just end up saying "we don't have money yet."
@juicekodai (1122)
repititive questions annoys me a lot.. i hate to answer the same questions over and over again... duh! recently i get annoyed when people ask me about my bf... what happened to us or what ever... -- come on let me move on... and also i got annoyed when they ask me about how am i going on in mylot if i have earned a lot already... --- duh!... im not here in mylot for income... this isnt like an in home job... if you want to know, just sign up.. lol
@laniekins (4585)
My boss always asked questions repeatedly, whenever I answered him or if I am saying and he's doing something, he's not listening to me and he's mind is on what he is doing.
@yspmyl (3438)
The most annoying question that someone ask for me is to ask me how much salary I get. That annoyed me the most. This is kind of sensitive question for me. I do not like other to know how much is my salary. Do you?
@laniekins (4585)
Here it's normal to ask for a salary, but I know that it is private when your officemates ask you.
Ooh, this is tough one. I have several that I can think of off the top of my head. One? "Why are you single?". This one irritates me because it insinuates that just because I am single, there is something WRONG with ME, not just that I haven't found the right person to spend my life with yet. Jeez. I hate trying to come up with an answer for that. Second, "did that HURT?" And by that, they are referring to my piercings. Needles through flesh generally hurts, I think it's a silly question. Actually, none of my piercings really hurt all that much, but for dramatic effect I like to overexaggerate sometimes. Three: "Why are your prices so expensive?" at the dry cleaners I work at. I am a cashier who makes $8 an hour, I don't have any influence on the prices or why they are they way they are. I can never think of a good answert for that one! What about you? You forgot to answer your own question :)
@laniekins (4585)
One of the question that annoys me like you is that "why are you still single right now?" Well, I have a bf right now so that is the reason why they asking me this questions but how can I answer that question. I don't know what to say, should I tell them the reasons one by one? About the price, I know it's stupid to ask that question, I hated customer asking that cause cashier or crew don't make the price, they all do is to work there.