Did you have a nick name in you middle school or high school?

I met one of my high school friends today and she called me with my nick name shaline.So did you have a nick name and what is it?
@o0jopak0o (6406)
well the most well known nickname of mine is ABU, comes with my initials.
@srganesh (6348)
It is a common practice to call by nick names within close friends circle. I think everybody should have one and I am not an exception. I used to be stout when I was in school and a nick name was given to me related to that. But I am shy to disclose it here.
I had a few nick names during my school days. My name is Sharon and people called me jazzy shay in high school and my other nick name was shady or shay shay. My aunt still calls me shay shay. My friends still call me shady. When we are laughing about school days my friends call me jazzy shay.
@knicnax (2234)
I started using my nickname in highschool and I've been using it eversince. That's why I get startled when some calls me by my first name. Kinda the opposite of what you had I guess.
@rastogisw (446)
Yes, of course, I also have nick name and till I was with my parents , they all call me with my nick name only , but after getting married no body knows my nick name . As such whenever my parents comes they always call me with my nick name only.My nick name is s.....y.
@nophie (2338)
dear sindhusha, i have a nick name when i was in high school. my nick name is novhe. but now most of friends on net call me nophie. have a nice day