A little girl who loves her country

@laglen (19783)
Please watch this video. It is a speech given by an 11 year old girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHieqM1hKsg She is simply amazing. She wrote this herself. Please keep an open mind and listen to what she says. Somebody did more research than the school required....
Well done, hope she keeps it up, such child do exist on this earth, i am sure she will shine one day.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor
@laglen (19783)
your welcome and thanks for commenting. I thought she gave a pretty great speech!
Ahhhh to be young and naive!! Bless her, lets hope she wont wake up too soon. I was the same, I believed in Government and my country......I woke up suddenly at 18 yrs old (wont tell you why, it makes me too angry to even think about it) Now, I dont believe in anyone who can do a good job running my country or any country for that matter. But thanks for sharing, it was refreshing to watch and listen to.
@laglen (19783)
good, I am glad you found a more positive discussion
I didnt mean it that way in the other post..!! I know this is a great place to vent and share with others whats going on in our world or we'll blow up! I like your posts, well you should know that by now as I reply to lots of them lol.
@laglen (19783)
no worries, but I do try to post SOME positive. I know most are pretty negative and depressing!