windows7 is better that windowsxp..!

Bangalore, India
the OS play a lot of thing in the life of the computer and that is all about,there are a lot of new packages which is being created every day and with new technology with a lot of special function and with a better view.there are all i want to say,first i worked with windows xp and my friends told me that all applications will be so faster with the use of xp and so it is so good to have xp.then i got a simple affection with windows7 all said it had a better graphics and that is easy to use with also.so i changed the OS to my new system with window7 with dual action.then for some days i used with windows7 and for me it was the same speed like xp.then another day i want to have a file from xp so i worked with it for my view,xp was too slow and i could not use for even some time and have any one felt this..?
• Hungary
I think XP is the best
• Bangalore, India
that is great there are a lot in the hands of the user have fun...
I don't like Windows 7 better then Windows XP .. I just was getting use to Window's Vista. I think it's awful that they are constantly outdating windows and making it necessary for people to keep paying so much for the newest version of Windows. I prefer Windows XP and Vista
• Bangalore, India
good then have fun..
@vivekrumy (151)
as technology advances OS's will become better and better and yes i agree to your point that windows 7 is really better than windows xp.
• Bangalore, India
that is so good have fun..
hi vishnumuthu......windows 7 is the good one than vista...but windows xp is the user friendly.most of my friends are still using xp...
• Bangalore, India
ya that is so good there are a lot of change in the world and i am sure that in some day there will be some browser which will be so good than the present..have fun..
hello friend i think that windows xp is better than windows 7 i am a current user of windows xp so it is hat i will say that windows xp is better but it might be that windows xp may be better it is new so it will be nice more over it could have got may features so i too think that windows 7 is better than windows xp since it is a newer version of windows so happy mylotting
• Bangalore, India
that is do good i think all depend on the user how he use the thing and so good for the comments have fun..
@qianyun6 (2069)
Yes, 7 is more beautiful, it's self-repair function is more strong. But it's more larger than XP, and though Microsoft have done a lot of work on compatibility, there are still some software can't run well in 7. I think 7 must wait for it's application softwares.
• Bangalore, India
that is so good thanks for the comment there are a lot one have to lave in the world and in computer the speed and power all lie in the os they use and so it is so fun to use something which is so good have fun..
windows 7 is for those who has touch screen, LCD or laptops.. so i don't use it.. using vista is much better, but now i use XP cause my system is not that high to support the recommended specs of the Vista operating System..
• Bangalore, India
don't worry one have to taste all the things which are in the world and that is the real secret of life so it is so good the have hands on all we see with have fun..
@juggerogre (1659)
Of course it is better than windows XP. A lot better! I've been using windows 7 for quite some time and I can say that I don't want to return to windows XP anymore. Its just sad that we are still using XP in our office. Love windows 7!
• Bangalore, India
that is the thing xp loses its fastness and the dream world and that is the only thing we have to see with and it is so good to think about the way the world is going behind the fastness but not the perfection and have fun..
@elrvld (122)
• Argentina
Windows 7 has the core based on XP, so that's why it's better than Vista, I think that 7 came to replace XP, and bring new things, I'm still using XP at work, so I think that It will have a long life... The company where I work does not accept Win 7, and I dunno why, but any way, I think that both are good for work, Windows 7 is the up to day XP
• Bangalore, India
and i feel 7 has great power to go for the fast start and i feel so easy to work with and it is so cool to go with its graphics and have fun with the new applications and the software i use are so fast than the last application used..