thinner the laptop..!

Bangalore, India
now a days there are a lot of facilities with the use of laptop and that is all about,and it is must we have to carry it around the place.and for the easy journey one will prefer to have a laptop with the thinner size and i think if the size goes on decreasing is that true the quality decrease too.there should be one with the thinnest laptop with a large network size and will it be so easy to make our needs..?
@nangisha (3504)
I love to have a thinner laptop than the one I have today. Its really become matters when you bring it four hours on your back or carry it in your hand. My friend buy a net book but I find I am not enjoying the screen because I think its too small. I want a new laptop but much lighter and have 14 inch screen. I believe the thinner the laptop the more think has to made smaller but its doesn't mean its decreasing the quality. I more concern about its durability.
• Bangalore, India
good there are a lot to go with have fun..
@pkpb97 (28)
The quality will decrease simply because you cant pack as much into the machine... you cant fit the same processor, memory, and battery into a tiny computer that you can fit into a regular sized laptop. You will be missing ports and drives, and might have a slower machine. However, they tend to have great battery life and work well for bring to class to take notes, etc... But not the best option for a full time computer.
• Bangalore, India
that is so good there are a lot of different work we are doing with it and i think it depends on the quality but not the size have fun..
@mentalward (14695)
I'm not sure what it's called but my husband came home with a new "toy" a few weeks ago. His company had just bought some of the tiniest computers out there. This thing was not much larger than a cell phone but was a bonafied computer! It wasn't one of those palm pilot things, it was a computer, equipped with ports to connect a printer, external hard drive, etc. He often has to go to jobsites where he works. His company creates and installs HVAC systems for large buildings. My husband's job is to write the programs for these systems and he sometimes has to go to "the field", or the jobsite, if there is a problem with the controls system. It is one of his jobs to correct any programming errors directly on one of the systems and he needs his computer with him. That's why his company bought these tiny computers. They actually fit in a pocket!
• Bangalore, India
that is so good there are good things we have to try to put in the good deals ahve fun..