I am missing Go Ask Alice

Go Ask Alice - myLot Admin
I do not see Go Ask Alice anywhere around these days. I do miss her. Could it be that she feels everything is hunky dory around here or could she be busy or any other reason?
@mysdianait (64058)
Go here: http://www.mylot.com/GoAskAlice Look at her activity and you will see that she was here yesterday, the day before and the day before that too. If you stalk her profile every day you will see where she goes and what she has to tell us and it is all extremely worth readung!
@oldchem1 (8144)
Pooe Alice is going to have loads of stalkers now!!!
@mysdianait (64058)
I don't think that she will mind at all She is here to help us and it pays to read her
Oh no Diana. Stalking did you say!! That is illegal by all standards. Instead I will follow her. Did you not know 'follow' is the 'in' word today - just prim and propah!
@oldchem1 (8144)
I have seen her on here a couple of times over the last week, I think she did say that she was very busy
But not prominent to be noticed I guess!!
@mysdianait (64058)
'not prominent to be noticed' Don't we always have to hunt for treasures? They would not be worth so much if they were readily available surely?
I did spot her in one of my discussions some days ago but what I meant was I expect her to be back the way she did a few months ago.
@GoAskAlice (4364)
I'm so flattered. I know I am still needed and I've been here (although sometimes I'm quiet). I do think that things are more hunky dory now than they were before. Am I wrong?
You are indispensable here Alice and you have done wonders to the site. But please don't be invisible. It does make us happy to see you here more often. May b you could repeat that exercise which you did a few months ago - i.e. involving users to come out with suggestions?
I'd love to do that exercise all the time but we have to have the resources available to follow through and I don't believe we do right now. I do have other exercises up my sleeve though so keep your Alice eyes open.