Do you believe the "SOUND FROM HELL" that a group of scientist have discovered??

Just type SOUND FROM HELL to your browser for the complete story and for you to hear the audio, its really really scary and for me i think its real..
Somewhere I read that once while Beatles were recording a song the taped of the recorded piece suddenly played backward due to some glitch in the recording instrument. What they heard had simply terrified them. It was a sound straight out of hell. They kept the piece as it was in the original song. Later scientists carried out some experiments on this and discovered that if you try to hear any recorded tape by playing the tape reverse, you can hear Satan speaking to you. Sometimes such recording contains predictions too. For an example, one such recording had the prediction of the “Operation Desert Storm”. I have tried to carry out the experiment myself and I found out that it is indeed true. The voice you hear in the recording is indeed of Satan. If you do not have a strong heart, you might even die of fright. I recommend please do not even try it. I believe in everything you said in your post.
thank you for the reply..
How could they record at such high heat. Could the microphone withstand the heat?
Also achilles, what makes you think hell is inside the earth, when there are countless universes in space which the scientists are in the process of discovering. What is this thing about dying without repentance. What happens to all those who die in accidents, earthquakes, tsunamis, building collapses, plane crashes. Will they all go to hell as they would have had no time to repent? And last but not the least, what about other religions? What will happen to them?
@Pose123 (21677)
Hi BEN, No, I certainly don't believe it. It has to be just another ploy by religion to scare people. I think they are really getting desperate now. Check and see how many "real" scientists believe it. Don't worry, it's just another scare tactic no matter who is using it. Blessings.
thank you for the reply..
@Ravenladyj (22994)
Yea Pose I totally agree with you..its just another scare tactic and yes how desperate they must be...Sad really
@breisa (165)
• New Zealand
I don't believe it. Things like those may just be an effect of other things.
thank you for your respond.
@EvanHunter (4030)
While I do believe in back-masking (messages hidden in songs) I don't believe the sounds from hell are real. If you are curious about the origins of back masking in rock and roll I suggest you look into Aleister Crowley who groups like the Beatles and Led Zepplin Idolized. They literally followed his teachings word for word.
thank you for the reply..
@elmiko (6642)
i heard a story like this when i was a kid of workers. i guess they were coal miners or oil drillers and they heard screaming in the ground. he was a good man who followed the word of God but he was kinda wierd as he had the story from the newspaper taped to the back of his Bible. It scared me back then when I was a kid but I don't believe that stuff. i think its just religious people trying to put fear into people just to get them in church. they may have heard something that sounded like screaming from inside the ground and automatically though it was people from hell because of their religious beliefs or they could of just staged the whole thing. Either way I don't believe hell if their is a hell is in the inside the earth as thats part of the physical world. when your gone your either a spirit or nothing but i can't say exactly which one is right because i'm a skeptic.
thank you for the reply..
@redhotpogo (3935)
I don't know if its real or not. I heard the audio, and it sounded very real. You can tell the difference in actors, and the real thing. You can hear the fear in people's voices as they are screaming, and crying out. Whatever it is, its very scary.
thank you for the reply..
@Ravenladyj (22994)
I've heard it, read the story etc several months ago and it just made me laugh...Its a hoax, or better yet a ploy, scam etc...There is no truth to it..