Well i have changed my account password now

@jugsjugs (13045)
I needed to think of another password that i would be able to remember as i think someone had either hacked my account or there was something else going on.I have now changed the password so i hope to have no more problems with logging in on my laptop aswell as on my phone.
@hora_fugit (5435)
I hope I'll get it someday, no?
@roberten (3131)
Oh, jugsjugs, you make me feel soooo old...new technology is developing faster than my years. The best passwords are totally random numbers combined with letters; make the string long enough so as to be difficult to guest. You can put a very young child or pet at the keyboard and let them create one for you, just remember to record it just long enough for you to memorize it.
@paula27661 (15899)
It is a good idea to change passwords regularly and not to use the same password for everything. My Microworkers account was hacked because I used the same password on a job when I was asked to sign up with a site as the one I had on Microworkers. They obtained my password and consequently hacked my Microworkers account.
I have been told you need to change our password once or twice a month. I can't take the time to do that. I haven't had a problem. I would find some good ones and then cycle through them.
hello jugs, i have a back up account that i used in responding to group or fan page discussions, i don't use my real account because the last some one violated my picture and they got banned.but after that i don't use my real account anymore to prevent more danger. i don't play games either in facebook. my pc hitting crash so many times, i lost interest. make sure you add symbols, that would make the password stronger.
@cerebellum (3871)
I have different passwords for different sites. I have index cards that I keep by the computer and I have a card for every site. That way when a site asks for my password or username I just look at the card. It has worked very well so far.
@juggerogre (1659)
Think of a password that contains words or phrases or numbers that only you know. It should only be you that knows them to make sure it won't get hacked. Then add special characters like exclamation point, pound sign, percent, dollar, etc. That will make your password super strong.
hijugsjugs my son admonished me awhile back never use part of your real name as a password or words found easily in the dictionary so he made up two for me that were so funny sounding I have no trouble remembering them at all even though I do have them in a safe place to refer to if I forget but you are right it should be something really easy to remember. the key for me is the funnier or the stranger the password the more easily I do remember it.Also its good to have a firewall on ones computer to prevent hackers. good luck God Bless