Any sites for drink recipes?

So I am looking for a good site that has mixed drink recipes as I know mylot does not allow posting of specific ingredients. If you have any suggestions to on a good martini please let me know. Right now my favorite is a bubblegum martini.
@mysdianait (64056)
Bubblegum martini? What's that got - chewing gum instead of an olive or a cherry?
No lol there is a vodka by three olives called bubble vodka and its actually really refreshing!
@mysdianait (64056)
Refreshing? Vodka makes me hot
Well that is true, but it depends on what you mix it with ^_^
@wiggles18 (2523)
Hmmm, use foodgawker and tastespotting. Those have like over 100,000 recipes on them, and a bunch of them are drinks. In fact, I remember seeing bubble gum flavored vodka on there. You just put a bunch of bubblegum into a vodka bottle, and let it sit in there for a week. It is supposed to flavor the vodka. I think it is called an infusion. You can do this with a lot of things I heard. Skittles are supposed to be great, but don't put the green ones in...
skittle vodka? dang that songs crazy lol! I would probably be down to try that one day =] Thanks for posting!
*sounds crazy XD