i started a new interest

@mcfuddy (382)
now how do i get more ppl to see it to join it? is there anything i CAN do? or is this the extent of advertising i can do? i want more ppl to join bc its something i know i really enjoy talking about and i love to use them. its cutco knives. kitchen knives and some hunting and outdoor knives as well. products you use: "cutco". but is there any way to make it any more popular here on mylot?
@GoAskAlice (4330)
I didn't know Cutco knives were still around! I think the responses you already received here are helpful. Having a lot of friends helps. A broader interest category may help as well, as you mentioned you enjoy discussing all kinds of knives, right? You may also see more participation over time as people (both on myLot and off) search for information on Cutco.
People who see this post who are do not hav ethis interest will get a pop up asking if they like to use these knives. They can join the interest then or pass it by. I have never heard of them so It would not be something I would join. But adding a more open interest would get more to join it.