Is Murali Vijay not suitable for International Cricket?

I say yes he is not suitable for this International Cricket, because still he has to improve in his form and he should learn so many things to make his career in International cricket. I don't know how this Srikkanth chief selector of BCCI had given opportunity for Murali Vijay. Player should show his form consistently then only selectors should select them to International Cricket but he made it very worst selection ever by selecting one more Ravindra Jadeja. What you say my friend???
I agree with you. He is not at all capable for international cricket,he is not doing well there. he is unable to score runs even against the low profile team like zimbawe. I feels that its the cheif selector K.Srikanth who showed the over confidence and partiality towards the boy from his state.now the selectors should understand thath noone could be simply with some IPL performance.
@ram_cv (16516)
I think Murali is good enough to play in the International stage. In the test matches he has already shown his quality as an opener. In the one dayers and T-20 he is just beginning to adapt himself. In fact, this IPL was real surprise for those who have followed him through the ages as he played some innings with shots that were never before seen from him. So I think he is one definitely for the future and with some more investment he will come good. On Ravindra Jadeja the problem is not talent, it is more about temperament and the more I see him, the more I realize that he does not have the temperament at the world stage. Cheers! Ram