Did you like princess Diana?

Yes I liked her a lot. Instead I would say I admired her. She was so simple yet so beautiful.......I was really sad when she died.....hope she was still alive and loved by everyone. For now I admire Aswarya Rai. She is the most beautiful woman after Diana.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
Yes, I did in fact I always bought magazines that has story on her. I have collection of magazine with her photos. I still have the Vogue magazine issues that's featured her wedding gown as one of the most admire gown worn by a celebrity. It landed on the first rank. My daughter always ask what's in Diana that you love her most? My quick reply, her charm as a woman and a mother!
@bulbub (119)
I admire princess diana not because she's beautiful but she has a pure heart..everyone love her....
@besthope44 (12145)
Well i like her much, she is really a gorgeous woman with a courage attitude.
Princess Diana was honored for what she was and what she was doing for her country. She was a beautiful young women that was admired by so many young women in the entire world. She made a name for herself, and has become an inspiration for young women around the world. So many people looked up to her and wanted to be her. I remember one day in high school you had spirit week and that one day was to dress up as a celebrity and i had this perfect dress with the big rim hat and i was princess diana and thought it was great.
@sender621 (14956)
I will always have the utmost respect and admiriration for Princess Diana. She was a tribute to royalty. It was a blow to the world to lose her. i did not know her, but i would have liked to have met her. her star will always shine brightly. She will be missed for a long time to come.