What do you do when love is lost?

Some people are like me they just sit and cry it out. I am bad with this for sure. I will listen to Whitney Houston and cry it out. I know it could be handled in a better way. Good thing I don't have these hardships in my life right now.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
If the other person doesn't love me any more, I cry. If I don't love them any more, I leave and they cry.
Just like you, I'm awfully happy that I don't have these hardships in my life right now either. However, before I was lucky enough to meet the man that would eventually be my husband I went through two pretty ugly breakups. The first time was not that difficult for me as I was able to move on in my life fairly rapidly, I was working at the time and I really hadn't had the time to devote to our relationship that it required. However, the other breakup was more difficult for me. I had a lot invested in my relationship with Mike and he was jealous of the fact that I lived in a coed dorm and one of my best friends was a male. I spent a lot of time drinking and crying to get over our relationship.
That time have nothing to do without crying. May be there will not be any tear of our eyes but our heart surly will cry. May be i will be silent for sometime. And try to be normal.
@lovieron (129)
if love is lost then its lost, what else can you do, but it depends on the situation, some would want it back, some would find new love and there were those few who would never love again..
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Thankfully this hasn't happened to me in a very long time. The last time I remember I handled it by crying and not eating for days on end. I didn't have an appetite at all. Listening to sad music would make it worse. I would then pick myself up and get busy in my work or cleaning the house and listening to upbeat music to get me on the road again and to stop feeling sorry for myself. I hope to never find myself in this position again. Its not a good feeling at all. I also hope you never find yourself in that situation again either.
@skysuccess (8882)
giftsandbagscom, It is a sad thing in life that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go. However, I think whatever it is never fail to see breakups from another perspective. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same. - Flavia Weedn Also, you need to remember that it is not the end of the world and chances of another relationship. Helen Keller once quoted: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." Take care.
Maybe listening to the songs of Whitney Houston can increas your tear amount,because they are are all touching and lyrical! :P But it will release your depressed and frustrated emotion better at the same time. For me,I would lock myself in the room of mine alone,then maybe sleep ,cry or do anything I want to do.Relax myself as possible as I can and release my feeling of depression,then I might feel good again and regain my energy quickly.Cheer up! love failure experience is definitely not the biggest hardship we would meet in ou life.