Do you find other wear clothing you wish you could buy?

Sometimes I see woman wearing high heeled shoes and I get jealous. I can't walk in high heeled shoes. So,sometimes it bothers me to see nice shoes on other peoples feet. I even like to see a nice pair of jeans on someone and wish I could buy them for myself. But,I strongly believe if it is in my size it does not mean I will look good in them.
Hi. I got this jeggings (jeans kinda leggings) which I bought a couple of months ago. It is so much better to wear, than jeans. I just wish I have extra money to buy another pair.
oh, i wish i could buy a pair of that too.. i saw one from the mall, but i wasnt bringing money that time...
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Certain styles don't look good on me, never did even when I was thin. And I don't wear heels any more, they bother my back and my feet. To weddings maybe, otherwise pretty much not.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
Yes, of course, I think it happens to everyone. My legs are rather short, so I don't look good in certain skirts, such as mini skirts, and that annoys me sometimes when I see how cute mini skirts can look on other people. But I have other good features and assets instead, so it is really not a big deal!
I know exactly what you are talking about, and, yes, there are times that I wish I was able to wear the clothing that I see other people wearing. For me, the best example that I can think of right now is bikini bathing suits. The reason that I won't wear a bikini is because I know that I wouldn't look good in one and I certainly wouldn't want to offend other people's eyes so that I could wear something that I would look terrible in.
Usually i don't feel like that. I am happy with my cloths. But sometime i feel when i saw some good things in a person that i try to gain. Not cloths.
@ellago (128)
Yes. LOL. I see a lot of things other people wear that I also wish I could buy. But I always try to remember that I should not fall on buying things that I want. It should always the be a NEED.
@cher913 (25890)
wewll, if it comes to money, no, never. i am happy with the stuff i have. however, if it comes to age, then yes, i wish i could wear some stuff that younger girls wear such as skinny jeans but i am too old and too chunky to pull it off.
@juicekodai (1122)
oh yeah.. sometimes, i find clothing in the mall i wish i could buy... shoes, dress, anything... its either they wont look good on me or i dont have the money... and oh, now that im pregnant and my tummy is bloating, sometimes i would think that i could have bought this kind of dress or this high heeled shoes if im not getting bigger... lol