Anyone going out of their minds about something?

My 5 year old daughter was viewing videos on the digital camera yesterday . . . and now we can't find the digital camera anywhere!! She doesn't remember where she placed it (serves us right for letting her take it in the first place). We didn't go any where after she looked at it, so it has to be here SOMEWHERE. I had the perfect opportunity to post photos on Facebook this morning and it's driving me nuts that I can't find the camera. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm going out of my mind trying to find it!!! Anyone else going bananas this weekend? Anyone know where my camera is????
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Which cat is doing the peeing, they never do it when anybody is watching. Aargh....
Those sneaky cats! Hope you find the mystery pee-er!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Right now we have cats confined to bedrooms and bathrooms all over the house while we're getting the smell out so that they hopefully won't go back. Then we'll be letting them out one at a time, so we can see if there's a recurrence. Oh the joys of pet ownership.
Sorry that I can't help you find your digital camera, but I can guarantee you one thing, it is going to be in the last place that you will look. That aside, it is funny that I should come across this discussion right now because it wasn't twenty minutes ago that I was tearing my house apart looking for the shredded cheese that I bought last night to go with our taco dinner tonight. Well, I finally did find it, in the car, I'd forgotten to bring the bag in, alas we are having tacos with no cheese tonight.
The funny thing is this time it was in the first place we looked - the couch . . . but we didn't find it the first time because it was deep within the cushions. We didn't think we needed to actually pull out the cushions because we didn't think it would get in that far. We looked everywhere else afterwards - and it wasn't until the millionth round of looking at the same places that we finally reinvestigated the couch again. ARGH!!!! Tacos with no cheese, oh no!! Was the cheese all melted when you found it? Coulda had nachos - hee hee!!
lol! been there done that with keys, cameras, money ect i have a 4 year old ! did you look in toybox? couch cushions,under bed ,closets and the most popular would be cupboards, bathroom, kitchen good luck!
We finally did find it deep within the sofa cushions. We looked through the couch, but not thoroughly as we thought there was no way it could get in that far . . . but obviously it did. Yes, we've done that with keys and money too!! Drives me nuts when I can't find something that I need NOW. Crazy how our kids make us go on a scavenger hunt like this - hee hee!
have you tried looking inside your fridge? how about the trashbin in your bathroom? if you find it, kindly share it to us. so that we'll put your experience in our "keep in mind" list. ;-) oh, kids could be terrible. haha. too bad you let few hours in front of the computer just to search for your camera. your little girl had you go bananas. ;-)
Ha ha - guess what - we found it this afternoon! It was in between the couch cushions - but deep inside - because we had looked previously and didn't catch it. It was soooo frustrating not being able to find it all morning! I did look in the fridge after you said to look there - ha ha - and the trash bins . . . but it wasn't there (never know where kids can put things) . . . but at least it was in a soft, comfy spot (good thing no one sat there!!). OY!