What was the last thing your spouse bought for you?

Tim Bought me a candy heart on valentines day. I have never had anything from him ever before this. I would love a nice piece of cake right now. How about you what was the last thing you were bought?
@cream97 (29175)
If you are talking about special occasions, it would be a Teddy Bear with a heart attached to its hands. It was holding a heart that was red and very soft. But besides this, he has bought me some Dove soap that I have asked him to buy for me because I had ran out of it.
I meant anything at all like soap. The teddy bear sounds really cute.
• Egypt
really cute
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Cream, That's romantically sweet. he's so thoughtful and caring. i can imagine how cute the teddy bear is and how you enjoy using the dove soap from your hubby.
@arnooba (75)
• Egypt
mmmmm,, very romance from him for me mylast thing was bought a new baby toy for my little necs
baby toys are always nice for them as well.
• Egypt
yup, and she is the new baby bourn in our family , so all ofus judt buing baby stuffs :)
That is very nice of your family.
@cher913 (25895)
hey, nice. hubby bought me a blouse and a purse just last week. he ocassionaly buys me chocolate too.
I would love to get a blouse from My boyfriend. Your lucky to have him.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I got a gift certificate to L'Occitane, a store that sells these skincare products that I absolutely love! I was extremely happy to get it, and went and got stuff with it almost immediately!
That was really nice to get. I would like a victoria secrets gift card.
My birth day was 19th of august, my wife gave me a tee shirt, it is deep blue in color, as my size is xxl, she had problem in getting one, gifts need not be costly i think so..
@balasri (26577)
She has bought me a great shirt for my last Birth day.I just love the shirt.
@zralte (4186)
Hm......I'm really trying hard to remember the last thing that Simon bought me. I know he bought me flowers on Valentine's day; and well, I didn't have a vase to put them in. I bought a vase after the flowers have all wilted. Needless to say, he is not really big on buying things. I usually buy myself something and tell him that I bought it as a gift from him for birthday/Christmas,etc. The advantage of that is that I always liked what he bought me.
Oh wow, I really have to think back a ways to remember the last thing that Tom bought for me. Last year we decided to skip Christmas because we wanted to wait until we had our income tax return to buy a new television for ourselves. So, he didn't buy me anything then. And, he didn't buy my anything for my birthday last year that I can recall. So, I think that the last thing that he bought for me was a set of karaoke disks for Christmas in 2008.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Gifts, My hubby bought me a blouse for valentines day and gave me cash for our 15th year wedding anniversary. He allowed me to buy whatever i need or want. i am thinking of buying myself a watch out of the money he gave me.