What is you top five interests you use above?

I use q&a all the time love I can't pass it by relationships is one of the best life and love would be the last two.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Cats for sure, then probably journey into oblivion, family, doctor who, and history. I don't have "life" or "people" as interests.
Well, because of the fact that there is always something that is really interesting to talk about in questions and answers, I would have to say that it is definitely the interest that I use the most often. Then the other interests that I find that I am frequently posting in are: Parenting Mother Family Frugal Life I guess it is easy to see where my priorities in life really are.
• Estonia
My favorites are Q&A, life, eating, health and mylot.com I think. But of course it doesn't mean that I don't visit any other interests.
Q&A is my number 1. next categories are: life, watching movies, people, and philippines
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
My top five interest would have to be 1. Q&A, 2. Cooking, 3. News, 4. Relationships and number 5. When I see AMC which is All my Children I get excited because I want to know what people are discussing about the show.
@BlueGoblin (1833)
I use Q&A a lot when I want to have something answered. I use Computer & Internet when I have a computer questions. Life I don't use all that often because I mostly ask questions.
@cream97 (29168)
Love and life is my first two. The rest is very important as well as the first two.
@KMaroon (269)
Hi giftsandbagscom I use almost all the top five interests and which I use very frequently is q&a and life.