What turns you on about your mate?

I love Tims personality so much it makes me hot. I like when he opens his mouth to talk. He has the best conversation skills I have seen. We are made for each other when it comes to this. I also like his cute little feet. But,I won't dare touch his toes.
Perhaps the better question for me would be what is it about my husband that is a turnoff. Honestly, it is almost everything about Tom that turns me on. It is in his personality. It is in the fact that we are so perfect for each other and it is also in the fact that he loves me with everything that he has to offer. I'm very lucky to have a husband that is as perfect for me as Tom is because I don't think that everyone is as lucky as I am in this manner.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
I love his voice - it turns me on just to hear it, and he has such lovely kind eyes as well. The way he looks at me, with eyes full of love, just turns me to jelly. Let's be honest, everything about him gets me really hot, and I can't get enough of him. Long may that situation continue!
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, giftandbagscom. I love my husband voice. I love how he looks in his Timberland boots. And I love the way that he looks at me sometimes. He stares at me like a man that really loves his woman. I love when he comes up from behind me and touches me. I love his voice. My husband calls me baby sometimes and he calls me by my first name too. I also love when he gets his hair cut and trimmed. It makes him look so manly and sexy. And don't ever let him take a shower in this body wash that he uses. And then after this, he will put his Cool Rush Degree deodorant on.. Talk about smelling good. This attracts me more to him!