What word could someone call you to make you hit them?

I am pretty good when it comes to being called out of my name. I can get down right ugly when the wrong thing is done to me. But,you can call me almost anything and I not get that mad. I know the four egged dog will not get me that mad either. But,mike came to my house last night mad. he quit a good job at a strpi club because someone cursed at him. Now he is regretting quiting because he needs the money.
@rosie230 (1674)
It doesn't bother me what people say... I can say at the moment I have been called a stupid b itch, and a slag and a whor e and the worst was a c**T that is by one person, but I am not someone that gets mad by it, I just shrug my shoulders and get on with it, I can't say it really bothers me, and I have never hit anyone even though I have been tempted in the past, saying that though, I have been hit and didn't even hit back, maybe I am a softy lol.. I just think it's easier to let them get on with it, they soon shut up!
I told you before your a good person. This shows it cause if someone hit me they open the door to get an azz whooping. i lose my mind and swing for dear life.
@marty3888 (2359)
Nothing. Words are just sounds coming from people's mouths. I'm the same way as you. And yeah, Mike made the wrong decision.
yes he did and now two weeks later he wants to go back to the job. But the just left without saying anything to the boss. Who by the way hired him on the spot.
Don't be affected by what people say about you, everyone has their own opinion and let them say what they want to say. You are just better than them and they can't accept that that's why they talk of something that will affect you just to see you go down. Don't spoil your day because of that, just laugh at it and move forward.
Your right for this is true. People can be cruel and try t bring you down.
hmmm...you can tell me any thing you want except being accused..
Thanks very much
@cream97 (29166)
If someone called me a female dog, I am sure that you know what this word means. If someone called me a whor*. I remember my husband said that I was nothing but trouble and I spit in his face. I mean I spit in his face so nasty, I did not give a damn that he was my husband. I was told that I must have been really pissed to do this because I have never spit in anybody's face before. I know that this was wrong, but I was mad at him and me and him was fighting. He was just sitting there feeding me all kinds of bull ****. And so, I got mad at him.
I know you had to be very mad at him. This is one thing I hope I never do to another human being. I know people who have done this. It is the worst to me. I would rather be punched.
I don't mind being cussed at. This is usually because when someone cusses at me, we're usually friends and playing around. I don't mind being cussed at by strangers, either, because swear words have generally lost most of their old and original meanings. However, anything directly insulting my truthfulness without proof of my lying angers me. I try very hard to be generally truthful to others. Another thing that sets me off is when someone directly insults my intelligence.
I know this would make me mad too..
@suehan1 (4355)
I think most people can say anything to me and I would not bite, but when it really annoys me ,watch out as I have a very quick wit and the response they may get back may stun them, so if people dish it out ,they should be prepared to get some back.
I don't think that there are any words that people would be able to use that would make me mad enough to hit them. However, if someone tries to get physical with me, then I know that I would be apt to hit them if they were to hit me first. That is just the way that I am. I've never hit anyone in my life except for the one time that my husband and I had a physical confrontation. I hope that I am able to maintain this good record in the future as well.
@Cold75 (17)
• Portugal
I dont really mind with bad names, I work in a call center I'm used to hear everything.
Well it just depend on the situation. But if anybody say anything wrong about my parents then i will hit them surly. I can not tolerate when any one try to say something about my parents.
@syankee525 (6294)
ive been called every name in the book and even some that i swear was made up. but the only name that make me want to hit anyone, and the one i hate the most is being called a son of a bitc*. my mom isnt or wasnt.. i came close hitting people and i have gotten in people faces for this
@mylady (10)
Hello i'm totally different i have quite the temper as i young woman i'll land you in a heartbeat i'm a feisty girl never took anything and won't as most people know me they seem to be on their guard around me.Maybe someday you'll just let loose and explode as it's known to happen.
there's a local language in our country that i really can't allow anybody to call me..it's the word "pok-pok" it is almost the same as the word "b*i*t*c*h" but since it is in our local language the impact is more for me..there was this one girl in my previous company who happens to hate me so much and she called me "pok-pok" during our verbal fight that it really got me so angry that it made me strikes back at her..i never thought that i could shout like that..it's good that i was able to calm myself down before i was able to kick her..she doesn't deserve my attention at all..