Where do you sell your online goods at?

I have only made one sale on etsy.com so I don't bother with them anymore. I get all my customers from face to face or ecrater.com I like ecrater because it is free and the traffic is great. I would not mind trying a new place online as well.
why do you think this ecrater is free and ebay is too expensive? I am looking for a good website that if you sell stuff in there it works.!
@TeamCholent (2844)
I myself used to sell on Amazon and Ebay but closed up shop. Some friends and I are working on importing some items into the US so researching the legal implications and going to set up shop on Ebay and also our own site. Good luck with your ventures.
Our main income and sales will be done through marketing etc and not sold off Ebay, we will use it more to clear stock we have left over quicker.
I am selling on ebay as well. The fees are why I want to leave them alone. You cna't beat the traffic though.
• Estonia
Well, I don't sell anything online. I just have nothing for sale. I have sold one item online long time ago and in this case I used one of the local market sites. I have never used any international sites for selling anything.
That was good for you.
Well, you've defintely answered the questions that I've had about ETSY, I've considered opening up shop there, but I think it would probably end up being a waste of my time. The only online place that I've ever sold my wares was an online store that was dedicated to digital scrapbooking. However, I didn't like the way that the store operated, so I've retired for a while. I'm looking at different options right now and I'll have to look into ecrater.
@suehan1 (4356)
I have a shop on an Australian auction site similar to e-bay and doing well with it .It has no listing fees and only charges you a small fee when you actually sell something. I am averaging about $100.00 a week with it. I would like to branch out with my baby hampers and looking to market it. Is ecrater international.I am sure my auction site is international, maybe you should try selling your bags in Australia. Message me if you want the details
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Gifts, My first attempt to sell my crochet product was via email. i posted the pictures of my products via email to selected friends. then they place their order for sending me email to. now, my husband made a blog for me. but i am just so lazy to update it though i posted some pictures on it. i am thinking about facebook to post my crochet products.
@lilybug (21182)
I have had a total of 2 sales on etsy, 1 on ecrater, and well over 100 on ebay. I have had several off my website as well, but nothing compared to eBay. I really don't like paying the huge fees at eBay, but that is where I have the most success.
@alaskanray (4642)
I have an online store at shophandmade.com/alaskanray. It is a free site and free is always good. I can't afford the fees ebay and etsy charge. Most of my stuff is only $2-3 and things go so slow, I can't afford to take a chance that they won't sell and I'll have to pay the listing fees, anyway. I will look into ecrater and face to face. thanks for the tip.
@ellago (128)
I usually sell my items in EBAY, SULIT, AYOSDITO, Multiply and FACEBOOK. According to a seminar that I attended, we can use the social network sites to promote and sell our stuffs like FACEBOOK, TWITTER and YOUTUBE.