What is the Site for Opportunities of Highest Earnings for my Blog?

What is the Site for Opportunities of Highest Earnings for my Blog? or just a restatement, where should I be a member for my Blogging, directly saying, what sites Earn more higher Average If I sign-up or join blogging at there webSite?
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Buy traffice for your blog I think that can help you toearn more
in contrary, you are blogging, as one source of Earning something... Monetary in nature for majority reason....
@hanuma34 (821)
I find myself incompetant to take part in the discussion, however much I wish to do it. Reason is I do not know where to start in blogging. I am not aware of the procedure, the activities etc. I shall be grateful if someone can put me one the rails. I feel I can be on my own after that.
the Important is the thought, you can always start blogging at the web site that is your highest favorite Use-wise.... and soon, you will want to learn more and more and more....
@grayxenon (1306)
earnings for a blog will depend entirely of the contents of your blog, it doesn't matter what site you will use (free or your own domain sites).. blog's earnings will come on the adds, think of it as a TV stations or show, the more viewer you have (hits in websites) the more adds will come to your site, the more earning you will have.
I guess, let me do the honor presenting my blog--- http://jmonjay79.blogs.linkbucks.com/ and I will be very glad even the out of this world comment, as long as it is very constructive... May god Bless Us all, Hopefully more, blessings....