Reid's catchy new slogan?

@laglen (19782)
"No one can do more" wow 27 years in Congress and this is what he came up with, or rather his campaign? He is citing the funding he has secured Nevada for jobs. His state has an unemployment rate of 13.7% while the nation is 9.7%. He is running against Republican Sharron Angle. One day after the primary showed Angle leading in a Rasmussen poll, 50 to 39% So, do you think Reids big Washington connections will be enough to win this election? You can read more here http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/14/reid-runs-consummate-insider-message/
@nzinky (822)
Hey it's just different wording it's not new we have heard it for years.......You should see all the hate messages we are getting on the Televison from Harry Ried.. I don't understand how he got as many votes as he did think there is something funny going on at the polls........Could it be a little ballot stuffing......
@laglen (19782)
Why the heck not? every other state is.... atleast if the candidate you want isnt leading... I have no idea what so ever how he has been able to keep his seat this long and what makes him think he will keep it again.
@clrumfelt (5424)
Reid may have been able to get things done, but what the voters should ask themselves if Reid's brand of "more" is really what they want. So far, the American people have been angry about what Reid and his cronies in the Senate have done.
@laglen (19782)
exactly! It seems to me that Reid really hasnt done much in the Senate, they always seem to be stalled.
In the current climate of anti establishment I really have to question Reid's decision. But then it is not like he could claim to be anti establishment..heck is almost the poster child for the establishement. It is a desparate move on Reids part. One that I don't think will pay off. Especially when people get reminded of some of the BS he has done over the years. He has ticked off too many of the voters of his state.
@laglen (19782)
I agree and looking at where they are now, I dont think he has a leg to stand on.
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I think Reid's best shot for re-election is to hide. Keep a low profile. Wear a disguise so that the voters don't realize he's the same crazy old coot who's been voicing such ridiculous statements over the past year and a half. Don't let them know he's the guy who shoved through such unpopular legislation. No one can do more? That sounds like a threat rather than a promise. Heck, he's done more than enough damage already.
@laglen (19782)
Clinton brought out the ole " you dont want to give up the Senate Majority seat" sounds desperate.
@max1950 (2313)
oh harry you out did yourself with that one, it should be " no one can take anymore " buy whatever floats his boat, but what does get to me is they send ole slick willy clinton to talk to ms. angle , are they expecting him to get her under the sheets and change her mind on issues ? when i see bill clintons name on anything creep show comes to mind, holster that thing bill before hillary does a john wayne bobbit on it and throws you and it out the window.
@laglen (19782)
Hillary needs him alive, he is her pity vote. I agree Reid didnt out a whole lot of thought in that slogan!
@hofferp (4739)
Reid's Washington connections will be his downfall. I don't think Reid has a chance. The people in his state are pi**ed off at him, Washington, Federal Government...and I don't blame them. P.S. It's a horrible campaign slogan...cheapest bidder?
@laglen (19782)
I agree, I do not think his Washington games will save him!