Back to school shopping

@erikmama (12934)
I am thinking of back to school shopping,even though school is 2 months away! Their is a dress code at my sons school,so I have to buy him uniforms, along with shoes, socks, a back pack, and all of the other little things and supplies he is going to need. I am wondering where you do your back to school shopping-for clothes and supplies both-that can gove me the best deals and prices. How much do you typically spend on back to school
My daughter's school is a dress code school as well and last year I believe that I waited a little too long to start my back to school shopping and I had a difficult time finding the things that she needed for school. So, I think that you've got a great idea with starting your shopping now. As far as where I've had luck finding the best prices for her school clothes, I believe that both Wal-Mart and Target are both very reasonable as far as prices. When it comes to the actual supplies that he will need, I would wait until closer to school starting back because there will be great sales starting just after the 4th of July.
@erikmama (12934)
I did go ahead and purchase some uniforms for him,though still need to buy a few more. The sales are in fulln swing and I am going to get some good deals during tax free weekend this weekend
@sender621 (14956)
Often the best back to school shopping sales happen before school starts. You knever know when the pefect sale will hit you. School needs are so many. There is always something we need to buy. I like to shop discount stores for my school supplies. i like department stores for my shoes and clothing. A lot of good deals can be found without waiting for school to start.
@erikmama (12934)
I am taking advantage of all the great sales we have going on now. I was able to get some unfirorms as welll but still need to get some more. I have almost everything I need to get. We have a tax gfree weekend coming up too so think I will finish up shopping hthen.