do you think freinds help in all the tough times of our life?

some of my freinds are very unuful . they jsut wants to have moreand more profits from me. they are always eager for being helped by me. bt no one returns me later. is so sad.
@anil78650 (177)
Only true friend will help you in rough time.I have a lots of friends but whenever the tough time come only one or two friends are stay right by my side.Its good to have tough time caus at that time you really understand wh is you best friend and who is not.
In my opinion,that whether our friends is lasting is up to ourselves.If we treat our friends sincerely,then friends will reward us the same and when we are in difficulty,friends will give us a hand,vice versa,our friend will turn his back on us who even if we need help urgently. If you feel your friends are not sincere to you,then you should examine your own action at first,good luck.
@adel09 (490)
Welcome to mylot! how sad to hear that amapunk... For me, they are not true friends. True friends are those who always there to count on thru ups and downs of your life. At least now, you have an idea of who is true and not...
sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. we just need to be more understanding i guess. they too have needs and sometimes we tend to focus on ourselves only. just continue being a friend, eventually, the right people who could help you will come around.
Hello amapunk, welcome to mylot. Only your true friends are there for you when it matters, atleast that has always been my experience. Maybe you should not be so giving to your own friends in future becasue they will take advantage of your kindness, but i guess that is just human nature on some sort of level. It is sad, but I think this is true for many people. Happy mylotting :)