My mom threw away my stuff that I want to keep

Do your mom always throw away stuff that you want to keep? Sometimes, my mom come into my room help me clean up all the mess, whatever she seems disposable, she will throw them in the trash can. I was get really mad on a couple of occasions. I told her, that was my mess, I can clean them, and leave them where they belong to. Sometimes, I think that I was rude, and I should appreciate her hard work for the family. I, on the other hand, it was my fault; because I didn't clean up my own mess. What about you?
Luckily when my mother helps me clean up my mess ,she won't throw my stuff at random unless some apparent rubbish and wasted paper.She would throw something only on condition that I confirm it to throw,and I really appreciate it. Perhaps you can leave her some notes on the stuff you still want to be reserved.Surely I think that won't cause any misunderstanding in the future anymore.Take it easy,you just need to communicate with each other to avoid misunderstanding.
I understood. Well, maybe I, myself is a mess, so I won't know when she would clean my room again. I certainly tell her that don't throw anything yet, until she ask me is that disposable or not.
my room is not so big it about 1ooosq feet so i don hav the place to keep my by cycle any my gold coins its very hartd to live in such a smaal room only 10000sq feet room and 50000sq feet hall...wat the f mahn.
@cicisnana (775)
Most of the time I won't just throw my kids stuff away when I'm cleaning their room, UNLESS I've asked and asked and asked again for them to pick their rooms up and they won't. Than I will go in their rooms and if it's junk, apparent junk, not just things I think is junk, I will throw it away. I haven't had to do that in quite awhile because they have learned. Really, the only thing they leave lying around in their rooms now are their clothing. And I have gone in there after telling them repeatedly to pick up and go take their clothes that they've left lying around and hide them. I'll give it back to them after a few weeks, and then I seem to have no problem with that particular pair of pants, or shirt being thrown in the floor like it's been worn and dirty when it's not. They've been just too lazy to hang them up or put them in their drawers. Arghhh, kids can be so aggravating!
@ladysakurax (1163)
ah my mom is like that to. My desk is really messy and there are all kind of papers around. She said it's an eyesore and it bothers her. So she used to clean it up and throw things she thinks is garbage. But i got really mad once so she stopped touching my desk. I had a 12 pages work to hand for school and mom threw it away. I got soo angry because it was due for the next day and it was 2-3 weeks of work. It would be impossible to redo it again. So i had to go search in the trash. I do clean my things from time to time but I would appreciate if she didn't throw my things away. however, i know her good intention and I am grateful. I kinda feel bad now...I am going to clean up a bit now...
My mother used to do this to me, Im way to old for her to be cleaning my room now lol!! Turns out she used to do it to teach me a lesson, keep my room clean and she wont have to go in there to clean! So as soon as I got into the habit of keeping my room tidy I didnt have to worry about things being thrown out anymore. Maybe your mother is trying to teach you the same lesson, it gets really annoying when you know something you want has been thrown out!
Well yes you are right you should be cleaning up your own mess or atleast put away the things you want to keep. My daughter is very messy but she is only 9 years old and a hoarder. I throw away a bin liner full of junk from her room once a month and she never even knows what I have or have not thrown out.