What Did You Crave

@erikmama (12929)
when you were pregnant? Or,for men or those who haven't had children, have you ever had any weird cravings? If so, what were they? When I was pregnant with my first child I craved red cabbage reeeaaallly bad.I mean, I would sit and eat a whole head of the stuff a day,and when I didnt have it I wanted i!t So tell me about your cravings...
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
During my first pregnancy I craved pizza almost everyday. This was very strange because normally I did not like pizza. If I ever ate it before I would always take the cheese off. However, when pregnant the pizzari saw me coming in and would no what my order was going to be. I couldn't believe how powerful the craving was.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved eggs like crazy. I loved the soft boiled egg and could eat like 6 of them a day . Then I craved an Indonesian delicacy that only available in a city 4 hours by plane from where I was. So, my husband had to flied over there to get it for me . Because there's such an old wives tale here that if you don't give a pregnant lady what she's craving, the baby will drool a river. And it's good that he believed it
@erikmama (12929)
Wow...I agree...a great hubby indeed...Mine wouldn't go to the market 5 minutes away to get me anything...
With my oldest, I craved Canteloupe. With my second and third, I craved red meat...BADLY!!!!!!
@erikmama (12929)
They say whatever we crave is something tht our body is lacking...Cantaloupe is great though!!
When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved sweets, ice cream in particular and also I liked chocolate more during that time than I've ever liked it in my life. That said, my daughter is now seven years old and she doesn't like chocolate at all. Now, when I was pregnant with my son, I couldn't stand to eat sweets at all. But, I just could not get enough fresh fruit. Ironically, my son is a huge fan of fresh fruit much like I was when I was pregnant with him.