Do you watch TV over the Internet?

@burrito88 (2779)
I am interrested in watching TV over the Internet. There are some newer shows that I missed as well as older shows that I would like to see or see again. I am mostly interested in Sci Fi and old Westerns butwould like to hear what you watch. What web sites do you use to watch TV and what do you what? Are the websites pay sites or preferably are they free? I hope to hear from many of you.
@breisa (165)
• New Zealand
Well, I hate watching TV. I feel like its a big waste of time. So I never really bother to even think about it! But occasionally, I do stream movies in letmewatchthis.com. It's just that I prefer to read because if I watch TV series and drama too much, it makes me feel like I'm disconnected from the world. :(
@burrito88 (2779)
If you don't like TV why are you even looking at this discussion group except to try to build up your response total.
@BETO247 (155)
• Costa Rica
Hi, Well i use justin.tv is a good site , you should try it . Its Free By the way Well you can buy a premiun membership to watch the channels in HD Hope This helps!! Have a Good Day!!
@burrito88 (2779)
Interesting, but I don't think this is what I am after.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
I just bought a Roku box for my TV. It should come in 3 - 5 days. It will allow me to stream Hulu and Netflix and some other stuff too. I am so glad to be free from my high satellite bill!! My kids are going through withdrawal right now but I think I might be the one that watches tv the most. I loved the SyFy channel and of course the news. I hope it works as well as they say it does.
There are many movies you can watch on you tube and its for free.
@mrcol1010 (209)
I know of the best site to watch TV. Its Hulu.com. It has practically every show known to man on there and it is 100 percent free. Hope this helps, and btw, im watching star trek right now :P.